Glock Fourm - Blackfeather said: Here are two of mine. G20 with a factory hog barrel view attachment 17100 2009 Glock 17 RTF2 with crescent serrations view attachment 17101 Click to expand... I had one of those - same year - but in model 19.

Annihilator said: View Attachment 17105 G34 View Attachment 17106 G26 View Attachment 17107 And G44 Click to expand... Gee...

Glock Fourm

Glock Fourm

Too many in safes and in MCKs to take pictures, but here is my list: G19 (Lone Wolf threaded barrel, currently in CAA MCK), G20 (currently in MCK), G21 (with Lone Wolf threaded barrel), G26, G27, G29, G30S, G40 and G43. I would not call myself a fan boy because I probably have as much as not more with S & W M & Ps (including rifles), Springfields (including rifles), CZs and Berettas. I'm just your average everyday gun collector

Does Anybody Know What This Is Called Under The Mag And Where I Can Find It?

Blackfeather said: Here are two of mine. G20 with a factory hog barrel view attachment 17100 2009 Glock 17 RTF2 with crescent serrations view attachment 17101 Click to expand... Where did you get the barrel? I have now been on backlog with Lone Wolf for 3 months now waiting for my 10mm replacement barrel.

The Mule My Gen 3 19. IMO the Gen 3 was Glocks high mark. About 10k through this all original parts.

SaltyMonkey252 said: Where did you get the barrel? I have now been on backlog with Lone Wolf for 3 months now waiting for my 10mm replacement barrel. Click to expand... It came with an older G20 that I sold without the hog barrel, this is a Glock barrel.

Let's add some color and pizazz to the mix of these plastic wonders... Anni loves spices in life..😉

Glock 43 (3 Mags + Holster)

KillerFord1977 said: Let's add some color and pizazz to the mix of these plastic wonders... Anni loves spice in life..😉 View Attachment 17117 Click to enlarge... The favorite of my pistols !!!! I don't think everyone knows what a gem Ronin turned out to be.

My only minor gripe: getting that slide stop/release back in reassembly. Wonder if it's all Springer 1911s.

Far from all Glocks, well, they have a modern handgun workhorse and have not changed much. I personally think there are better options in the plastic niche...

Glock Fourm

KillerFord1977 said: Let's add some color and pizazz to the mix of these plastic wonders... Anni loves spice in life..😉 Click to enlarge...

Glock 17 Gen 1

Blackfeather said: Click to expand... I could have tons of conflicting jokes and videos... but I'll let you have your drool sessions 😉😁

This is a GLOCK "C" model that is equipped with an integrated compensator (slide on top of its slide) to allow for less recoil. The ported barrel is said to cause a reduction in muzzle velocity, but I can't tell much of a difference.

SaltyMonkey252 said: Where did you get the barrel? I have been on back order with Lone Wolf for 3 months now waiting for my 10mm replacement barrel. Click to expand... Replacement for which model? Can I send you 1?

BET7 said: Too many to take pictures in safes and MCKs, but here is my list: G19 (Lone Wolf threaded barrel, currently in CAA MCK), G20 (Currently in MCK), G21 (with Lone Wolf threaded barrel), G26, G27, G29, G30S, G40 and G43. I would not call myself a fan boy because I probably have as much as not more with S & W M & Ps (including rifles), Springfields (including rifles), CZs and Berettas. I'm just your average everyday gun collector Click to enlarge...

Gen 5 Glock 45 9mm

Your collection is not average. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy and your collection makes me look like a single, small caliber pistol in a stocking or something.

Seadoo fourm, miata fourm, free fourm, wrx fourm, appraiser fourm, f150 fourm, fourm software, make fourm, truckers fourm, fourm, jeep fourm, fourm snowboard