Glock Forums - Blackfair said: Here are my two. G20 with Factory Hog Barrel View Attachment 17100 2009 Glock 17 RTF2 with Crescent Serrations View Attachment 17101 Click to enlarge... I had one like this - same year - but a 19 model.

Annihilator said: See Addendum 17105-G34 See Addendum 17106-G26 See Addendum 17107 and G44 Click to expand... Gee...

Glock Forums

Glock Forums

Too many to photograph in safes and MCKs, but here's my list: G19 (Lone Wolf screw-on barrel, currently in CAA MCK), G20 (now in MCK), G21 (with Lone Wolf screw-on barrel), G26, G27 , G29 , G30S, G40 and G43. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy as I own tons of S&W M&Ps (including rifles), Springfields (including rifles), CZs and Berettas. I'm your average everyday gun collector

Glock 19 Gen 5

Blackfair said: Here are my two. G20 with Factory Hog Barrel View Attachment 17100 2009 Crescent Serrated Glock 17 RTF2 View Attachment 17101 Click to enlarge Attachment... Where did you get the barrel from? I ordered a loner and have been waiting for my 10mm replacement barrel for 3 months now.

A mule. My 3rd gen 19. IMO the 3rd gen Glocks were the high end. It's over 10k with all original parts.

SaltyMonkey252 said: Where did you get that barrel from? I ordered a loner and have been waiting for my 10mm replacement barrel for 3 months now. Click to enlarge... It came with an old G20 which I sold without the Hog barrel, it's a Glock barrel.

Let's add some color and zest to the mix of these plastic wonders... Annie likes a little spice in life..😉

Glock 17. What Else Is There To Say…

KillerFord1977 said: Let's add some color and pizzazz to this mix of plastic wonders... Annie likes spice in life. I don't think everyone knows what a gem Ronin was.

My only gripe is that the slider is released on pause/reset. Wondering if it's the spring of 1911?

Like all Glocks, they have a modern pistol grip and have changed little. I think there are better options in the plastic niche...

Glock Forums

KillerFord1977 said: Let's add some color and panache to this mix of plastic wonders... Annie likes some spice in life..😉 Click to enlarge...

So, I've Got This Glock...

Blackfeather said: Click to expand... I probably have tons of debunking jokes and videos... but I'll let you have your sessions 😉😁

This is a GLOCK "C" model equipped with an integrated compensator (grooves on the top of the slide) to provide less recoil. The swapped barrel is said to decrease muzzle velocity, but I can't tell much of a difference.

SaltyMonkey252 said: Where did you get that barrel from? I ordered a loner and have been waiting for my 10mm replacement barrel for 3 months now. Click to expand... Replacement for which model? can i send you 1

BET7 said: Too many in vaults and MCK to photograph but here is my list: G19 (Lone Wolf Screw Barrel, currently at CAA MCK), G20 (currently at MCK), G21 (Lone Wolf with a threaded barrel), G26, G27 , G29, G30S, G40 and G43. I wouldn't call myself a fanboy as I own tons of S&W M&Ps (including rifles), Springfields (including rifles), CZs and Berettas. I'm your average everyday gun collector. Click to expand...

Gun Related Pictures And Chat

Your collection is not average. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy, and your collection makes me look like a single small-bore pistol in a sock drawer.

Forums, glock tattoo, glock holsters, pellet glock, glock lock, nerf glock, key glock, glock sights, glock talk forums, glock 26 forums, glock drawing, glock holster